The Philips DreamStation can automatically adjust to changing patient needs, helping reduce costly home visits and allowing you to assess where your attention needs to be.
1. CPAP-Check: Checks on the user every 30 hours to determine if CPAP pressure is optimal. If not, it automatically adjusts based on patient’s needs.
2. Auto -Trial: Delivers breath-by-breath auto-CPAP therapy for up to a total 30 days per patient. Transitions to CPAP or CPAP-Check mode at end of Auto -Tr ial.**
3. Opti-Start: Provides optimal starting pressure that can enhance patient comfort and reduce the likelihood of residual events at the beginning of therapy.
4. Intuitive menu system: Graphics based menu inspired by smartphone navigation for ease of use ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness for daytime or nighttime
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness for daytime or nighttime viewing
- Integrated Bluetooth wirelessly connects with DreamMapper or Alice NightOne portable sleep diagnostic system on compatible devices
- Daily progress feedbackDisplays previous 3 nights therapy results to track progress
- Top-mounted hose outlet Swivel outlet rotates 180 ̊ for freedom of movement
- Simplified designEasy access to water chamber for filling and cleaning
- Two-step air filtration system. Ultra-fine filter provides additional filtration of very fine particles SD Card and compliance codes. Easily share sleep data with the care team.